Challenge Aruba – Race in Paradise…
Services We Provide For This Event:
Know which race you’re doing but not sure how to get there and where to stay? Challenge Tri Camp take the stress out of racing abroad with our race tours, from airport transfer & accommodation to race day recees and pre race briefing.
We’ll pick you up from the airport, settle you in at our conveniently located hotel and take you to register and rack your bike before race day. Join us in the evening for our pre –race briefings, talk through transition, and ask any last minute questions.
Our race tours ensure you arrive on the start line feeling prepared, informed and ready to tackle the race. Celebrate your accomplishment in style with a post race party and fly home happy.
- Half board accommodation
- On site support
- Experienced coaching team
- Hotel close to the start line
- Race Entry option (race entry fee applies)
- Airport transfer
- Priority bike racking with assistance from onsite staff
- Detailed race briefing from coaching team
Building up to the race we will look at all three techniques and use the race locations to inform you of strategies and race technique specific to this course, the itinerary will include some runs, swims and cycles. A more detailed itinerary will be available once race details have been confirmed.
Don’t stand on the sidelines, dive into Challenge Aruba and purchase your race entry here.
Don’t travel alone! Why not combine the race entry with our official Challenge Aruba race tour. We have taken care of all the logistics so from arrival to departure all you need to do is focus on the race. Our onsite support team are there to ensure you have a great race experience, from recceing the course with you to ensuring you have the right pillow to rest your head on, our race tours are there to ensure you arrive on the start line race ready. Find out more about our race tour here. Once you’ve input your details we’ll come back to you & confirm your place.
Amazing beach front hotels, large villas and apartments to choose from – Aruba has accommodation for all budgets and group sizes.
- To secure your place a non-refundable deposit of £250 per person is required (final payment due 3 months before)
- We offer a bike transfer option from the UK so all you need to worry about is arriving at the hotel on the day of travel – please contact us for details/prices and collection information
- Bike mechanics are available at an extra cost – please contact us for details/prices on assembly/disassembly
- Price based on two sharing a twin apartment style room – we will endeavour to pair you up but this is not guaranteed
- Non athletes accompanying an athlete are welcome on this package and can join in all activities
- Price based either on a Bed & Breakfast or Half Board basis depending on hotel/tour selected (lunches not included)
- Single occupancy is available at an additional cost
- Three sharing a room options maybe available on request
- Tour deposits and race entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. Ensure you have the appropriate travel insurance should you have to cancel
- Travel insurance is not included in the price of the tour, please ensure you have enough cover to protect you for sports holidays and have an in date E111 card if a UK resident.
- Terms & conditions apply to this tour and the tour is subject to change
Proud to be the official European partner of the Challenge Family