CLIENT COACH AGREEMENT TERMS
CLIENT COACH AGREEMENT
- The Challenge Tri Camp Coach will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise that will take into account the client’s personal goals, fitness levels, limitations and exercise preferences.
- The Challenge Tri Camp Coach will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the Client may need to help them achieve their goals. The Client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the program revised and adjusted according to the coaching package number selected. The package number can be altered at the Clients and Coaches agreement.
- If there is a Challenge Tri Camp Coach Client meeting the coach will provide all necessary equipment and will organise appropriate venues for all training sessions.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the coach requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
- It is understood between Client and the Challenge Tri Camp Coach that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
- The training plan prescribed by the Coach will, in most cases, be carried out without the Coach present. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure when doing so they do this safely and in the correct way. The Client should consult with the Coach if unsure on any part of the training plan to ensure risk is managed and the correct format is followed. Including selecting safe venues, clothing and equipment and at all times staying within their comfort zones.
COACHING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Initial Testing
- All Clients will be required to complete a questionnaire and answer the Challenge Tri Camp medical questions before commencing any exercise programme.
- All Clients must agree to certain initial fitness tests being carried out at the start of the plan and be responsible to perform these within their capabilities. If unsure the Client must consult the Coach before partaking in these and if needed the Coach may need a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from a Doctor.
- Cancellation Policy
- A one month cancellation notice period is required unless already discussed prior to this with the the Challenge Tri Camp Head Coach.
- All Challenge Tri Camp coaching contracts are for a minimum of three months unless agreed in advance
- The intellectual property right of the structured contents belongs to Challenge Tri Camp Ltd and is held on our Training Peaks system (our coaching software platform) until the day of termination of the agreement. This includes all training sessions and data associated with the coaching that has been provided. On the termination day the assigned Training Peaks account associated with you the client will be, along with the inputted sessions, deleted to ensure your data is not held by us or Training Peaks.
- Fee Charging
- Payment for each training block is paid in monthly advance within the first 10 (ten) days of that training month.
- Additional single training sessions must be paid for at the time of booking and a date to meet arranged with the Challenge Tri Camp Coach and Client. A 7 (seven) day cancellation policy applies to these sessions if facilities have been pre-booked and cannot be cancelled then any costs incurred by Challenge Tri Camp will be passed to the Client.
- All monies paid are non-refundable (if due to circumstances out of your control that did not allow you to partake in your plan the remaining service paid for can be paused at the discretion of the Challenge Tri Camp Head Coach).
4. Contracted Clients
On agreeing to these terms the client agrees to become contracted with Challenge Tri Camp and not the assigned coach
BICYCLE PROTECTION ENDORSEMENT
As you are taking part in cycling activities it is our responsibility to inform you that protective headgear can vary. We strongly advise you to check your head gear and purchase head gear that that is EN 1078 complaint. This is stated in our Terms and Conditions and from the date the requirement has been issued (September 14th 2016) is our policy to follow – no limitations and exclusions. All helmets worn must match these safety standards for all your training sessions. By Signing the below you agree to only use head gear that is compliant and safe for use.
ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY CONTRACT
I, the undersigned participant in Challenge Tri Camp online coaching, hereby certify that I have a sufficient level of fitness to participate in the training sessions that are prescribed to me and that I am physically fit and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. I am aware that open water and pool swimming, cycling and running are potentially hazardous activities in an uncontrolled open course environment and carry with them the potential for serious injury or death. I hereby agree to assume all risks associated with Challenge Tri Camp Coaching training sessions and all activities incident thereto including, but not limited to: extreme physical exertion; falls; contact with other participants, event equipment, watercraft, vehicular traffic, potentially dangerous animals; the effects of weather, road conditions and cold water. Additional risks are described on the accompanying List of Possible Hazards.
I hereby assume all of the risks of completing Challenge Tri Camp coaching and training sessions that have been prescribed. I realise that liability may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the entities or persons named below or from dangerous or defective equipment controlled by them.
Having carefully read the above waiver and all risks being known and appreciated by me and in consideration of my participation in Challenge Tri Camp prescribed training sessions and all activities incident thereto; I hereby take action for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf as follows:
- Waive, release and discharge from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property theft or actions of any kind however caused which may hereafter accrue to me the following entities or persons: Challenge Tri Camp Coaching, Coaches, directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents and sponsors.
- Indemnify and hold harmless the entities or persons mentioned above from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in Challenge Tri Camp Coaching prescribed training sessions, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- I grant my permission to Challenge Tri Camp Ltd and of its transferees and licensees, to utilise any photographs, video recordings and any other references or records of training which may depict, record, or refer to me for any purpose, including commercial use, by Challenge Tri Camp Ltd.
I certify that I have read and agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this form. I acknowledge that this accident waiver and release of liability contract will be used by Challenge Tri Camp and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities when undertaking Challenge Tri Camp training sessions and shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. I recognise and understand all the terms and conditions set between my Coach and myself and agree to follow all the guidelines set out. I have read this entire contract and understand its content without exception.
LIST OF POSSIBLE HAZARDS:
The following is a partial list of hazards that are often associated with training for triathlon, duathlon, bike racing, running, swimming, and other such endurance events:
Falls and collisions with other athletes or vehicles resulting in broken bones, sprains, strains, contusions, and equipment damage. Drowning during open water/pool swimming. Saddle sores, neck and back pain, and hand numbness related to bicycle riding or repetitive motion or other cycling specific ailments. Tendinitis and bursitis, muscle strains and/or tears. Upper respiratory infections associated with heavy training loads. Heart attack and other heart-related symptoms. Gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhoea, constipation (due to dehydration issues). Blood in urine or issues trying to urinate, high ketones or protein levels. Anaemia, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, and exposure to pollution, weight loss, immune system issues due to improper recovery and nutritional needs. Reactions to chlorine: possible ear infections, excessive dry skin (worse in cold climates), change in hair colour, and nasal infections.
The Official Challenge Family European Partner
Training Peaks Coaching Approved
Challenge Tri Camp BTF Registered Club
The Official Challenge Roth Partner
The Official 312 Partner for the UK